Sunday, June 06, 2010

breakfasting.beaching.bronzing.beautiful.

AnThRoPoLoGy
currently wanting:
while i am breakfasting in the breakfasting dress
i'd like to be at SHUTTERS ON THE BEACH, eating at COAST dipping strawberries in sugar
the next day i would walk along the sand in this beachy outfit
but i would have to take my sandals off
(shutters on the beach)
swimsuit & beach bag perfect for toting to the pool at SHUTTERS 
(beach shots via shutters on the beach)
the END

i'd like to share with you my 2 recent sephora purchases
my favorite face wash:
highly recommend if you have sensitive skin like me


makes my skin soft while also removing my makeup and mascara and gently exfoiliates and tones

favorite lip treatment/gloss:
it goes on really natural and tints your lips with a hint of rose
now you tell me your favorite beauty secrets???

current blog i'm loving:
me oh my!
photo credit
i had a terrible, nasty case of the flu bug
there was nothing pleasant about it
except my mom taking care of me
SO THANKFUL FOR HER
& i discovered this blog when i was finally able to sit up

6 comments:

Kirra said...

Take me THERE! Wow. Wow to all of it. The yummy clothes, and the places. Can you come be my personal stylist? :)

Jamie said...

let's GO! I would love to be your personal stylist, BUT....you don't need one. i can often be found drooling over your outfits and hair accesories. YEP, I sure do.

jorden9879 said...

Sorry you were sick, yuck! I love your blog, seriously. That hotel is unreal, WOW! You really need to come next time to the funky junk sisters, you would love it! I love the dress and clogs from anthro. I was just there and wanted to buy the whole store. Again Love your blog it takes me to a very happy place!!!

The Parsons' blog said...

Yes please, to all of it. I also loved how you shared your lip gloss you use. I may need to get me some of that. :)

ps - glad your mom could take care of you when you were down and out. What a treasure.

Phil and Bri said...

I forgot to comment and tell you how bad I want those clogs....how much are they??? Probably like $500 huh!!?? You have great style!!!

Jamie said...

ahhh BRI you & 2 of my best friends are preggers! &&&&& those shoes are only 158$, chump change, HA! i think we all need those.