Wednesday, June 09, 2010

boy vs girl. blue vs pink.

why i like having a

boy for a nephew
he does manly things
like changing the air in my tires
(i strongly dislike anything that has to do with fixing my car)
he washes my car
& he
likes
it (i don't even ask him to)
he likes things like
lizards
&
baseball
&
wrestling
he likes to plant vegetables in the garden
he told me twice in one day
"you crack me up"
i'll be honest thats a rarity, that he actually thinks i'm that funny
i like how
charming
funny
&
handsome
he is

why i like having
a girl for a niece
she likes fashion
i like taking her shopping
ok i 
love
taking her shopping
she picked that hat out all on her own
she has the sweetest little voice
she has me completely 
wrapped 
around her finger
i like how she waddles when she walks
i like that she is already potty trained
because she wanted to be
i like how she 
loves
purses
&
necklaces
&
hello kitty
i like that she is so 
girly
& pretty

boy vs girl
both are winners
flowers from the garden
& the mason jar vase from my friends beautiful wedding 
i had the privilege of helping her with 

check out the wedding video here by my friend ben of cana vp

6 comments:

nicole me oh my! said...

Jamie, thanks for the blog love! Your blog is darling!

Oh, and thanks for letting me know about the pic - you are too sweet.

Tori said...

Jamie,
CUTE CUTE pictures! Loved the blog! I'm glad you get to have a nephew and a niece! They are both a blessing!
Tori

Jamie said...

nicole of oh me oh my- i am so excited you stopped by! i am in {heart} with your blog. xo.xo.

Stephen and Tiffany Seston said...

Jamie! Can I just say I looooooooooooove your blog! Never been here before and now I'm following :) Cuteness!

jorden9879 said...

That is so true about boys and girls! I love that he washes and pumps up the tires in your car, what a man! Love her blue eyes!

The Parsons' blog said...

Hi Jamie. I like this post. I like you. I like your niece and nephew (and yes, they are both winners). But I really like how your nephew says "you crack me up" That made me smile. Big. xx