Wednesday, November 04, 2009

No Goblins Here Just Some Sweet Faces

We had a a great time together on Halloween! We went over to Joey and Katie's for dinner. Katie made us some very yummy tortilla soup and then we were off to trick or treat with the kids. The neighborhood park had a bounce house and maze for the kids and some hot chocolate to keep us warm.

Papa and Annie hanging out pre-costume
She was a cute little purple flower
and Judah was a cubs baseball player
He is so good at baseball you would be amazed
I love how Judah is laughing in this one
He even played in a ball game and annie was his cheerleader
She loves to clap for her big brother
We had a night to remember that's for sure
How cute is my friend Linda as Dorothy? Her shoes even sparkle! I am pretty sure her Mom made this costume for her when she was younger. Although she's still young!
I think the Wizard of Oz makes for some of the best costumes. My friend Kim's children just look so adorable as Dorothy and the Scarecrow. I love it!



Here are just a few pictures of my niece and nephew during the beginning of this pretty fall season.
One of my favorite things about the fall season is sweaters. They're so comfy and warm. Annie looks just so cozy in hers!



This is Judah with his friend Jack. Jack lives in Colorado but we wished he lived here because he is just so sweet. He has the coolest blond curls to go along with his cute little face and chubby cheeks!

5 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

So sweet. I love their costumes. Annie makes a perfect flower and Judah couldn't be a cuter baseball player! I love those pictures of you and him...priceless!! Much love to you.

ps - thanks for the note on FB. Still sick...fever, cough...I haven't been this sick in a loooooong time.

Jamie said...

Sara, your sweet words made my day! I am praying for you to get better and that the rest of your family will stay healthy. Love you!

James, Reese, Lauren, Maddie said...

Jamie- Love the little flower and ball player... your blog is alwyas so much fun to look at!!!! Glad you had a great halloween!!!

Jamie said...

Reese, thanks now you made my night! I hope you and the girls are enjoying the fall season, I'm sure they're keeping you busy!

jorden9879 said...

The boys on the tractor pic is so great! Love the halloween costums. The one of you and your nephew laughing is great