Monday, November 16, 2009

SNEAK PEEK: bridal shower

We hosted a bridal shower along with a few other lovely bridesmaids
for this adorable bride-to-be!!

I was the bridal shower "decorator"
I went with the colors dark blue and canary yellow inspired by the shower invitation.
I added pops of chocolate brown and robin's egg blue (some of the bride-to-be's favorite colors)
It was fun to have a special chair just for Melissa
I think hanging lanterns add such a great party effect
I added special touches that represent the new life the bride & groom will share
like the bride's soon-to-be new last name
Mrs. James

More to come on this bridal shower
I hope you enjoyed this little sneak peek!!

4 comments:

Phil and Bri said...

You are so fabulous and your outfit was divine! Wish I had half your style! Can't wait for more pictures, and I bet this bride felt so loved!

The Parsons' blog said...

ewwwww...can't wait to see the rest! This is right up your alley, Jamie. I can tell it was just BEAUTIFUL. Love ya!

bloomers shoppe said...

i sooo love this. you did an awesome job of course!! i love that frame on the tree :)

also, really loving your new header. ahh--its adorable!!

you are just the cutest. can i be you when i grow up? ;)

xoxo

Jamie said...

bri, sara, rachel-- could i just love all of you more! the encouragement is so appreciated! all 3 of you INSPIRE me so much!!!

yes, bri even though we've never met. your blog is an ispiration and we share so many common friends ;)!!