Wednesday, October 28, 2009


Happy Fall
My Dad and Judah grew pumpkins for the Harvest! We have so many cute pumpkins and 3 of them found a home in my home. Thanks Mom, I love them!




Remember that trip I told you about awhile back.....well me and my girlfriends finally went and we had so much FUN! We went to Palm Springs and Disneyland together. It was an all girls trip spent laying by the pool, eating out, lots of giggling, girl talk, movies, and lots of junk food. I loved when we ate out at the Cheesecake Factory (totally reminds me of college) and Red Robin because they have bottomless french fries and the yummiest root beer floats! Disneyland was of course a blast especially being with Kim and Erin.

This picture is in the wrong order but this us and the kids outside of starbucks and the doughnut shoppe for breakfast after we got back from our trip.


We tried on hats at the hat store.
Photoshoot after we went out to dinner.

Disneyland parade

We laughed so hard on this ride we had to go 2x.

Close up
The castle

My friend Marijke married her best friend Tim a few weekends ago and their wedding was gorgeous! Marijke's designed her dress and it was hand-made too. You can see how pretty there wedding was as captured by my friend Lisa here:http://www.lisaleonardonline.com/blog/2009/10/12/marijke-tim-the-wedding/

My friend Melissa is also marrying her best friend Ryan in December. I'm excited to be a bridesmaid and help her with the wedding decor. Her theme is going to be rustic and vintage combined.


We get to wear cowboy boots with our dresses.
Which will be perfect since they are getting married at this beautiful rustic barn.
Props to my brother Joey for running in the City to Sea 1/2 marathon.
Good Job, Joe Joe!!
Judah played ball in honor of his Dad running the race.

I know I had a lot of blogging to catch up on but I will try to be better about updating in the busy months ahead!

7 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

I love it when you post, Jamie! I love to "catch up" So glad you could spend time with your best girls. I love those girls. You all look SO BEAUTIFUL! Much love to you!

Chris Kim Kinsley Cooper said...

I LOVED the post! Gosh, I miss you and wish we could go back to Palm Springs. I liked playing dress up and doing each other's make up. It is so fun to be a girl. Can I eat Judah and Annie up please. They are so, so yummy!!! Call me when you get a chance, we gotta catch up my sweet friend. Oh and you LOOK gorgeous in all your pictures. I love you!

Sandhya said...

What a fun catch-up post! I love that they grew their own pumpkins...I've been meaning to do that!:) And you and the girls look like you had so much fun in Palm Springs and at Dland...always nice to catch up on girl time. Glad to see that you are living such a fun life!

Phil and Bri said...

You girls have so much fun! I am loving the barn and cowboy boots, that will be so fun...can't wait to see pictures of that! You are beautiful, as always!

Linda Z said...

Such wonderful memories!! :) So cute that Melissa is doing boots!

bloomers shoppe said...

i love you and i love all your fall decor!!! so glad you had such a fun girls trip! it looked amazing :) and disneyland... that is awesome!! :) xoxo

jorden9879 said...

I just love fall! I love that your parents grew the pumpkins! Next year I am going to grow some at my parents place! Your trip to Disneyland sounded like a blast. There is nothing like being with great friends. Really nothing like it. WE are so blessed. You guys are so pretty!!!