Sunday, June 01, 2008

My favorite THINGS

anthroplogie catalog and domino mag

purple clothes and judah

colorful stationary and more purple clothes


my pottery barn lamp and bedding

the b-i-b-l-e and my ipod and cell


Lately I have just needed to be with my friends, family and to be surrounded by my favorite things. I love fashion, fabric, stationary, the color purple and home decor. I don't know what I would do without my bible either. So I thought I would take pictures of some of my favorite items. I would LOVE to know your favorite things too. What makes you HAPPY!





7 comments:

Jenn said...

i totally expected to see my picture on your list, but alas, it was not there. i have to agree with your selection though...and would probably have to add TLC and Bravo to the mix!
Love you!

jenn

Wendy Penberthy said...

aaw Jamie... i love that song and i love all your favorites. i LOVE anthropology too! hey, wanna come to visalia with me this weekend?? i am leaving friday afternoon and coming back on sunday. you can stay the night with us at my mom's if you want. i am haning out with katelyn on saturday, you should come!! love you!

Travis Avila said...

jamie makes me happy!

The Parsons' blog said...

Jamie I love your favorite things, and I have to say "me too" to most of them :) Thanks for praying for my baby.

I have your sign, just haven't had a chance to mail it to you yet...sorry! Love ya!

bloomers shoppe said...

I LOVE THIS POST!!!! It made me smile me :-D this big! I think I will have to copy it and do a favorite things as well one of these days!

PS- I love your clothes. love love love. and I love you. :) xoxo

Catalina said...

Jamers, YOU make me happy! I am so happy to find you. I think about you so often and need to see you soon. If you ever feel like it, get into your car and drive to visalia. We will share iced coffee and I'll introduce you to my daughter (you will love her). email me...catalinablair@sbcglobal.net

Waldorf Irrigation said...

Hello mate great blog postt