Sunday, June 15, 2008

Judah on his sweet ride







Judah is actually getting CUTER!

(I didn't think he could get any cuter)

It's just another day at Papa and Gigi's for Judah. Rumor has it that his Mom can get him to listen to just about anything she says if she just tells him this, "We are going to Papa and Gigi's house today". I think that's a smart move on her part.

happy father's day DAD

I love you very much and think you are the bestest Father ever!

also, congratulations to my friend Aria who just gave birth to baby Olivia!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jamie,

i can't believe that Judah could be any more cute, but you prove me wrong! he has quite the personality to go along with his dashing good looks - watch out! he must take after his aunt!!

love you!
leah

Jamie said...

Thank you leah, you flatter me and that's one of the reasons why we're friends, right? ha ha, i love you. Your 30th birthday is coming up and I cannot wait to celebrate you.