Sunday, December 05, 2010

prayer

Hey Guys,

Daisy is still doing her chemo. It's been a rough road for the Merrick's and Daisy.  See below.

Wife & I both have flu. Bad. Both ends. Daisy (6) CAN NOT get this while going thru chemo. Please pray for her ~Britt


I am trying to stay hopeful and not cry. I will remember that so many people are praying for her. I will remember that God is watching over her. I will remember that nothing is impossible, especially when I choose to believe in the impossible and exercise my faith.  If I keep writing I will cry so I will go for now but I will leave you with HOPE, hope that the Lord has given to all of us.

"When is the time to trust?
     Is it when hopes beat high,
     When sunshine gilds the sky,
      And joy and ecstasy 
          Fill all the heart?
No!  For the time to trust
     Is when our joy has fled,
     When sorrow bows the head,
     And all is cold and dead,
          All else but God.
                                                                                                      selected from Streams in the Desert
                                                                                                                          by L.B. Cowman
Sorrowful, yet always rejoicing. (2 Cor. 6:10)
By faith we eagerly await through the Spirit the righteousness for which we hope. (Gal. 5:5)

xo, jamie

8 comments:

Kirra said...

Read that tonight & just got so sad for them. I'm praying for them everyday. Thanks again James for posting about them- your love for her is so sweet.

The Parsons' blog said...

cancer sucks. It just does. praying for that sweet girl. I can't remember if I've told you before, but I was searching on a photographers blog I follow and I saw that she took photos of the M. family. The photos were so beautiful. xo

Unknown said...

I love you friend! I am praying for little Daisy and her family. God is the GREAT I AM, that is what keeps coming to my mind. He is fullness for Daisy and her family and it is amazing to think of the lives that have changed and that are being impacted because of their family and people like you who desire God's glory!

Jamie said...

girls you 3 rock! thank you for every ounce of love you send my way and for every prayer you pray for daisy and the merrick's.

jorden9879 said...

Continued prayers for Daisy.......i dont know what else to say but that we are praying for this sweet family

Jamie said...

jordan that's so awesome!! thank brooklyn for me!

Tori said...

Jamie - thank you for the blog post. Praying for this sweet precious girl Daisy! Tori

Jessica said...

Praying. I wish so bad I could do more. I'm definitely in on the gift basket.