Thursday, July 22, 2010

sneak peak- arroyo grande garden wedding & ventura vintage bridal shower

introducing wedding coordinator Miss Danae, of Danae Grace Events
i absolutely adore her.

  i had the amazing opportunity of assisting her for a beautiful garden wedding (excuse the shine on my grubby face & my frizzy hair, it's from working all day. no time to get ready which = changing in the car)

picture this-

outdoor garden
pink and silver linens
milk glass galore
silver, silver, silver like your grandmothers 
personalized place setting
vintage touches everywhere
cake and cupcakes under a white gazebo- more to come on this wonderful garden wedding
look forward to the sweetest candy bar you have ever seen.......

sneak peak- ventura, california bridal shower.  i had the honor of helping coordinate
  (the lovely kirra sue photography)
picture this-

vintage dishes and china passed down from grandma
pink, robins egg blue, cream and green touches everywhere
lace and old books
cupcake toppers
pink flower pom poms (like martha stewarts)

more to come......and i'll introduce you to the sweetest girl ever to throw her sister the "most amazing bridal shower".
  (personalized last name sign by sara parsons- contact her if you would like your own)
oh here's one more because i just couldn't resist showing you.

8 comments:

Sandhya said...

I love it all, Jamie! I love the style of both of those parties....the details are amazing! Looks like you're having fun planning these showers :)

Stephen and Tiffany Seston said...

Jamie! These are so much better to view on here than on a tiny camera screen...u r so talented and I love it!!

Tori said...

JAmie - Great pics! BEautiful! And your hair is not frizzy. Come on over to Nebraska and stand by me and yours will never look frizzy! :)
Tori

Kirra said...

yea, yea, yea!!!! i love it all!! did it really all happen? it still feels like a dream!! i miss you!!!!!!!!!!!! you are so beautiful- inside and out. xoxo

jorden9879 said...

I think I say this every time I see your blog but WOW!!!!!!!!!!! That is one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever seen. Way to go Jamie!!!

The Parsons' blog said...

Hi! It's me, Sara. Remember me? I once used to blog and chat and you know, keep in touch. Yep, it's me alright, the real Sara Parsons. :) Jamie everything is so perfect and this is your thing miss Jamie Hill. You are meant to coordinate. I have a feeling everything you touch turns out beautiful. Keep up the amazing work. xo

Karen said...

Jaime,

Ellie, Carla and I are looking at these photos right now and we wanted to say we miss you and we think your work is beautiful!

-Karen

Jamie said...

Aww Karen, Ellie and Carla!! I miss each and everyone of you and Emily too! Wish I could just give all of you a big sqeezie hug. Thank you so much beautiful ladies!