Monday, August 18, 2008

Judah says Jamie





Okay, this little guy now says, auntie Jamie all the time......okay mostly Jamie, but every now and then he throws auntie in front of my name. I love it, I remember waiting for this time to come. I knew it would be special. I get so excited just hearing him say my name. I met him, his mom and my parents for dinner tonight before my brothers softball game, and he said my name as soon as he saw me. Normally I get a huge smile when we see each other but now I get a huge smile and my name. It makes me melt!!!!




I thought it was time to see how handsome my nephew is getting. AND, Judah's baby sister will be arriving in December and already we cannot wait. Will she look like Judah? Will she have dark hair like the Hill side of the family? No matter what, she will be loved and as all of my friends are telling me, well dressed thanks to my Mom and I. I cannot wait to hold her, love her, teach her about Jesus, and take her for a pedicure someday. Oh yeah, and eat lots of sweets together. After we eat dinner of course!

I also included a picture of Judah with his pal London. London is one of my best friends, Jenn's little guy. It was so cool that day because London just reached his arms around Judah to give him a squeeze. Someday,I hope they become as good of friends as his mom and I.

For those of you who read the Hill's blog (joey and katie my bro and sister in law) I did use the same pictures as them, so sorry but they're just good enough pictures to see twice.

6 comments:

James, Reese, Lauren, Maddie said...

Jamie- I just love the pics... I can't believe how big your nephew is getting.... what a cutie... don't you love it when they say cute things!!!

The Parsons' blog said...

Oh Jamie, I remember when I first became an aunt and my nephews first word was Ara (sara)...melts your heart and makes you feel so special. Judah is a blessed guy to have you as an aunt. I bet you're the funnest aunt ever! Love ya!

Jenny Schlenker said...

Ahh, you are such a good aunite!!

Chris Kim Kinsley Cooper said...

Judah is a heart breaker!! I could just eat him up. By the way, Kinsley and I sang "Happy Birthday" to you the other night. She is so funny! Love you!

Anonymous said...

i love the picture of judah and london - my 2 favorite kids (don't tell). you are really blessed to have such an awesome family.

love you!
leah

Marissa Hunt said...

Thannks for sharing this