Monday, July 28, 2008


Costa Rica



I went to Costa Rica with my parents and we stayed at our family friends home there. It was beautiful, it overlooked the ocean.

I heart Costa Rica because.........


it's tropical, the beaches are warm, it's green everywhere you look and it's so beautiful. I loved wearing shorts or dresses everyday. It's even warm when it rains there.


Costa Rica highlights


Swimming in the warmest ocean I have ever been to. My favorite was Playa Grande, it was so pretty the waves were huge and you could watch tons of surfers surfing.


Riding on a jet ski with my Dad while we toured the beautiful coast of Costa Rica


Going zip lining, rappelling, rock-wall climbing, horse-backriding, inner tubing down rapids and relaxing in the hot springs all while being in the middle of the rain forest.




8 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

Beautiful pictures Jamie! I'm so glad you had a fun time on your trip.

Colleen said...

i love your pictures! i miss you

Wendy Penberthy said...

Jamie.. your pics are sooo great. I'm glad you got to do that with your family. thanks for chatting the other night, we need to see eachother soon! up for a road trip to visalia soon?

Joey, Katie, Judah and Annie said...

So fun to finally see the pictures. You guys all seemed so relaxed. What a perfect vacation. I'm kinda jealous!

Soderin Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I think Judah looks like your mom. Great pics beautiful lady!

Jamie said...

Wendy- I am hoping to visit the weekend of the 8th and then maybe after that we can plan for Visalia sometime.

Katie- I wish you guys could have been there with us.

Drea- I think Judah looks like my Mom too.

Kirra said...

Love the pics Jamie! Looks like you had a blast! Love the Jack Johnson too. :)

Wendy Penberthy said...

Jamie, i am so excited you are coming here, i can't wait to see you!!