Monday, May 12, 2008




So my close friend Erin just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. He is prescious, his name is Drake. She had been in tons of pain in her leg before the birth and still after the birth. The doctors found a blood clot in her upper thigh/hip region a foot long. If not found sooner she may have not lived through it as they can burst if not caught in time. I talked to her today and I am amazed at the work the Lord has done in her through this. She see's his provision to be with her with the timing of the baby's birth in order for it to be caught in time. The baby was able to come earlier than expected and she had him so quickly which helped with her blood clot. She goes into surgery on wednesday morning and I would really appreciate your prayers for her, her husband Joey, her little one Drew (20 mo.) and Drake.

2 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

I always get a little bit teary when I think about how gracious our Lord was in the details this far with Erin - Drake coming earlier, a speedy birth... God is so good. I'm praying for that sweet friend of ours!

James, Reese, Lauren, Maddie said...

Jamie- She is in all of our prayers!!! I just love the pics of little Drake... so precious!!!

Sure Lauren and your nephew can be set up later in life... I think she has about five other boys on that list as well!!! Working on the arranged marriage thing!!JK