Saturday, December 29, 2007







You would think by the time your parents are grandparents and your the age you always thought was older when you were a kid, your little brother would for sure not tease you anymore Christmas morning......or your brothers would stop hiding your dinner plate full of food when you aren't looking. No matter how many times growing up they have done this I never seem to remember to keep an eye on my food while I am getting my drink to go with my dinner. I guess we never really outgrow who we are when we are with our family, and I have to admit I love all the silliness that goes on when we are all together. This Christmas was the sweetest because we got to spend it with Judah and he was the center of it all. I actually was excited to see what new toys he would get because secretly I know I will get to play them with him. All in all we had the best Christmas because we all got to be together and that's how we like it. I don't think I will ever outgrow the excitement of Christmas or wondering what gifts will be under the tree in the morning or will I ever outgrow being silly with my brothers or teasing my brother right back.

10 comments:

CoachZ said...

Wow...was Joey being naughty? That's hard to believe...not!

Anyways your Christmas looked cool with the fam...

Thanks for hanging with our fam the day after. We were all glad to get to know ya more than just a quick conversation on Sunday morning.

Wendy Penberthy said...

Hey Jamie!! It is SO good to see a picture of your family, I haven't seen your parents and brothers in such a LONG time! Everyone looks great and your nephew is adorable! I miss you friend! Love, wendy

Unknown said...

Hi Jamie,
It's Kristin Wilder. How are ya?? Hope you had a great Christmas. So fun to see pics of your family. Your mom looks great as a blonde! Your nephew is adorable. I miss you!

Jenn said...

Jam-Such a good pic of the family. I am so glad that you got to spend it together. And I am so proud of you giving it back to your brother. What a punk.

Jamie said...

Patrick thanks so much for having me over. I had such a fun time with your family and playing games with you guys. You have such a great family!

Joey, Katie, Judah and Annie said...

jamie, i don't think a blog is the best place to tell all of the family secrets, do you? And jen avila is calling me a punk, merry christmas jen.

Anonymous said...

jamie. seriously. it is 2008 and you and i need to get some regular hanging out in full effect. uuuuggg.

Anonymous said...

What's up Jumba? Hope you had a great Christmas.

Brian and Sarah Daly

Jamie said...

Hi Brian and Sarah!! So good to hear from you guys. How's Lincoln? I had a great Chritmas and I hope you guys did too. Let's get together next time I come to town.

Wendy Penberthy said...

we need an update sis!!