Thursday, January 07, 2010

xoxoxo


Ryan + Melissa


theirs was the wedding of the year!
before you even check out my post go take a look at ryan & melissa's wedding featured on  style me pretty  (one of my favorite wedding blogs) because of their amazing photographer ken kienow.  i mean it check it out first by clicking on the pink link. did you see the one with all of our cowgirl boots? i am excited some of my wedding decor is featured on their blog!
 
melissa is stunning looking up at ryan & her beauty is timeless 
it was a perfect day in december for a beautiful wedding. the joining of two very special people who fell in love on a long car ride up north (where by chance the boy needed a ride up north from the girl). they talked the whole way up & when they were back to their beach home the boy called the girl everyday after because he could not live without her.
( ken kienow wedding photography)


from one gorgeous wedding onto another wedding shoot i fell in love with
i love the birdcages. i am a sucker for anything vintage which is why i love anthropologie so much. i want to live inside that store and if we ever get one her on the coast then i want to be on their design team!


and here are 2 more little sweethearts that i love
with all my heart.
(photo ken kienow)

8 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

Jamie, I'm seriously in LOVE with this wedding. I love everything about it. If I were to renew my vows and have another wedding I would totally want that barn and everything in it. How special to be a part of something so beautiful. And you my friend, add to that beauty! XOXO

ps- hello cute niece and nephew. I love that last shot.

Phil and Bri said...

You are toooo talented! I think I will move you up to my "inspiration" list on my blog :) hehe. I have a few bridal showers that I will be throwing coming up so I will probably be steeling your ideas the best that I can! :)

Jamie said...

Thanks girls!!! Sara you were one gorgeous bride! Bri, you use any ideas you want! I can't believe you have a few showers you're throwing. You will be a busy girl but good luck getting your creativity on! If you need any ides let me know.

Tori said...

Jamie - That wedding looked like one of the coolest ever!!! And your nephew and niece are super cute! -Tori

Chris Kim Kinsley Cooper said...

Jam, Melissa's wedding was insane. And it definitely had the Jamie touch!! I told my mom this weekend while we were shopping, that you are my fashion guru. If I need to know what is the latest, cutest thing, I need to ask you!! I love having such a talented friend!
And I LOVED all my birthday messages. You called home, texted on cell and FB'ed me. You gave me three birthday wishes. I love you so much friend, you made me feel soooo loved!! I do not deserve you!!

Linda Z said...

Gorgeous! And you made a beautiful, booted bridesmaid!! :)

Unknown said...

Jamie! I love these pics! I think you should move up to the bay area to keep me company... and be an anthropology designer - we an anthro right down the street in downtown Palo Alto :) Let me know if you're ever wanting to come up for a shopping day, I mean, visit! Hugs to you sweet friend.

Sally Loo's Cafe said...

super cute!!! love it!