Friday, April 03, 2009

Annie You Had Me Before Hello, Not At It


CHECK 1 Rosy Cheeks
CHECK 2 Pouty Lips
CHECK 3 Big Blue Eyes
YEP it's Official, she is FULL OF SUGAR AND SPICE
She is an ANGEL and EVERYTHING NICE
Last week we had a bit of a scare with Judah, he had to go to the emergency room! (click here http://joeyandkatie.blogspot.com/2009/03/love-is-risky-tylenol-is-not-answer.html for a bit of the story from my brothers viewpoint) While he was there I was able to take care of Annie and bond with her. She is just so easy going to be around and she smiles and talks, lots. There are a lot of my girlfriends that I wish you could meet her. Maybe one of these days I will pack her up in my car and bring her on my roadtrip to see you all. NO WAY! I only wish I could, I have to leave her in the care of her wonderful Mommy.
Judah is doing GREAT because he has lots of Angels watching over him!
AND PS CHILDREN'S TYLENOL (liquid drops) IS NOT CHILDPROOF!! IF YOU TWIST IT FROM THE SOFT SQUEEZY PART IT COMES RIGHT OFF!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

welcome back friend. did you have a fun trip? i can't wait to catch up. bubba thinks annie is pretty cute too!

jenn

Jamie said...

The trip was refreshing! Like a mini vacay, and good times with my girlfriends.

The Parsons' blog said...

She's beautiful jamie. And how scary about your nephew!!!! Wow. So glad he's doing OK. I was so happy to see a post from you! You've been missed. :)

Unknown said...

Oh Miss Jamie! every time i stop by your blog I'm blessed. Thanks for sharing your pics, your stories and your joys.