Monday, November 10, 2008

It's about time/a sneak peek

Judah dressed as an old time golfer
My Mom and Joey brought Judah by my work to see me

London and Jenn came by to see me at work too!
Erin, Kim and I in Westfield, Indiana (i love it there)
Outside of Erin and Joey's home (you can see the pretty fall colors)
Drew, Drew (Erin's little guy) This one is especially for Kirra and other fans of Drew


busy, busy, busy!!! That's how it's been lately but it's been the good kind of busy. I made myself sit down and update this thing even though all I want to do is relax. I thought I would post some cute pictures of my nephew on his first night of trick or treating. I also have a sneak peek of my time in Indiana visiting my best friend (from college) Erin in Indiana with our other best friend (from college too) Kim. I am going to put up a lot more pictures later because I have so many to post.....but that will have to wait until I get all of the pictures together from my girlfriends. More about my time in Indiana to come!

6 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

Love the pictures Jamie. I'm so glad you had fun in Indiana. You girls all looks so great! Can't wait to hear more about the trip! Love, sara

Kirra said...

I love the pictures Jamie! Gosh can Drew get any cuter? I love Judah's costume! And...that song! My goodness! I love her voice! And what beautiful words!

Jamie said...

girls- i am so thankful for your sweets words. I wish we could all just hang out together in each other's living rooms and talk about indiana and our girl time with erin and our lives!

kirra i love jennifer knapp, she brings back sweet memories of college and time with my college girlfriends. her words to the lord are so powerful. as judah's auntie i love any compliments towards him, so thank you!! Are you going to visit Erin????

Kirra said...

We leave next week to see them! I cannot wait! It will only be 3 days, but I'm so looking forward to it! I can't wait to hear about your trip! The pic of you girls is just gorgeous! You guys look beautiful! Don't you love it there? I love all the rundown barns! So beautiful!

Cherie Baker Vann said...

oh my word the golfer dude - he is beyond cute!!!! glad that I checked your blog girly, hope you're doing great!! still praying for you!!

jorden9879 said...

Judah is so cute. I think that is the best Halloween costum I have ever seen. Nate would love it! Love the pics in Indiana with Erin and Kim!