Thursday, March 13, 2008



Kim and Erin Pregnant!



My friend Erin moved to Indiana this last summer with her husband Joey and thier baby Drew. Joey is the associate pastor at a great church there. I miss having Erin live just a few hours away from me down south. She just visited California to see all of her friends and I had the best time hanging out with her and my friends Kim and Wendy. When I was leaving to say goodbye Erin got teary eyed and than it made me get teary eyed. When I got in my car I realized just how sad I am that she lives so far away and how I wish I could see her anyday I want to. I really could have cried hard about it but I figure I just have to accept it for what it is. The Lord has led her to Indiana and he has a purpose in that. I am just glad to be able to have such a good friend in her. I LOVE YOU ERIN!!!!

5 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

yay!!! Jamie I was SO excited to see pictures of you 3 beautiful girls, and plus a picture of those pregnant bellies!! I've been asking Erin to send one forever! So fun! Glad you had a good time together!

James, Reese, Lauren, Maddie said...

Hey Jamie!!! Reese here... love the blog. Great prego pics... I am with Sara... Erin is a pain and never sends pics. The pics are great... love the fact that You, Erin, and Kim got to hang. Your Nephew is soooo cute!!

Unknown said...

Jamie,
I love seeing the pictures of our time together. Çan't say that I love the fat belly in the picture, but Erin looks fantastic. I love you more than you will ever know!

Jenny Schlenker said...

Love you friend... You nephew is so cute.. check out Ava on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Jam I just saw this post for the first time because my sister told me she looked at it and saw pictures of the 3 of us!! You are so sweet to me, I miss being a drive away from you too, it is overwhelming the amount of joy I have when I get to spend time with you! I love you my dear friend!! Erin