Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Oh my goodness!!! My last blog entry was over a year ago. I am not much of a writer but these days all of my friends seem to have blogs and so does my brother and his wife Katie, so I thought I should start updating mine. I actually love going to visit my friends and families blogs. I get to see pictures of my nephew and pictures of my friends kids. It is so great. Also, I get to visit my friends blogs who do not yet have kids and who are not yet married. It is fun to look at their pictures too and catch a glimpse of their daily lives....especially the ones who have moved away.
But, I guess the whole point of a blog is to talk about myself......I don't love the idea of that but I will probably get more used to it as I blog more. So here is what is new for me. I am working at Starbucks and I really like my new job. I also am still a nanny (part-time) and I love that. I may be going to listen to John Piper speak at a conference in Sacramento, ca. this weekend. I am so excited!!! Hopefully I will be able to go and if I am unable to go, I will listen to his "pleasures of God" series online. So either way it will be good.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Hi Jamie! You look so beautiful in your pictures. Thanks so much for saying hi! It's so great to hear from you. I've been thinking of you since I saw you from a distance on the day we honored sweet Logan Waldeck. I wanted to get in touch with you... and now I can. I will be one of your blog groupies now :)

Unknown said...

Hey Jamie...Loooong time no see!
Blogs are very cool to remedy that reality!

Hope you're doing well!
-sam neylan
www.MusingsWithSam.wordpress.com