Friday, December 31, 2010

10-9-8-7-6--5--4----


Happy New Year's Eve!
 I hope you all have a FUN New Year's and get to celebrate all the way into 2011! I can't believe it's 2011 already. I remember ringing in the New Year back in 1999 getting ready for the year 2000 to come. Everyone on TV said the computers would crash. Remember that?  I also remember I was still in my early 20's and all of my college friends and I threw a big party that New Year's Eve at our apartment. Those were the days! Now I'm in my early 30's and life has changed so much, we have blogs and facebook, and instead of calling everyone to invite then to a party you just create a facebook event. HA! I am thankful for all the new technology we have but I still love getting a card in the mail and a phone call just to say hi , i miss you. 

I'm really loving this Kate Spade inspired shoot.  Perfect party decor for New Year's!


Christmas was so fun and so relaxing this year. I loved it! I've been wanting new Uggs for so long and this Christmas was my lucky time to get them. Thanks to Uggs, my feet are nice and warm this winter.  My Sis, Katie new just what to get me. New Eye makeup from Sephora, my fav! I have never had a eye shadow palette with so many colors to choose from, so i am excited. My mom got me some Philosophy foaming bubble bath and shower gel in Candy Cane. PERFECT!
 
 

8 comments:

Jenn said...

Yeah!! You got your uggs!!! So fun. Happy New Year!

Jessica said...

I miss phone calls and letters too! Give me pen and paper any day. Happy New Year.

The Parsons' blog said...

Merry Christmas, Happy New year!!!!!!!! I wish we could walk down the street together in our new uggs. I got them on my feet as I type. and I got my sweat pants stuffed into them. I look hot. hahahaaaaaaaa... come visit. we can walk the streets of Friday Harbor. We'd be the cooooooolest girls in town. xo

jorden9879 said...

Isn't Chrismas so fun! Love the Uggs. I am not just saying this but I wish there was more time to get away a go visit people cause I would love to get to stay with you and see where you live. Happy New Year!

Jamie said...

Jordan i know what you mean about more time for visiting people. just know that you are welcome here anytime :)!!! even if we are old and gray when we get more time, ha ha :) xo

zipper front leather jacket said...

That's so called snow boots and i believe its can be pretty warm in winter and when we try some Orange leather shoulder bag we will also love them just like some Leather tassel bags can also found them at cwmalls.com

hotels in chennai said...

Mount Heera is a hotel that is committed to delivering excellence by providing you with all the necessary amenities to ensure that you have a great time. You can also enjoy a quiet and peaceful stay away from the hustle of the city.

Sanjhay Kumar said...

WhatsApp 2019 WhatsApp 2019 free new version can be used for Android, Apple iOS, Mac OS, Windows PC