Friday, June 18, 2010

Disneyland Family Trip

Since Katie & I turned another year older in April, we used it as a good excuse to take a family trip to Disneyland for our birthdays. It was Judah & Annie's first time to the "happiest place on earth". The whole family came. My brother Jason met us down there with his girlfriend, since he lives close in Hollywood and my best friend Kim met us there too. She is apart of the Hill family, as my Dad would say. Yes she is. I was so excited to see her! We gibbered & jabbered the entire day and I know my Dad was thinking, where do they get the words and how do they not run out of them. The weather was perfect and we had the best day ever!

Dear Walt Disney,

Thanks for dreaming up a place where we can relive childhood memories & savor the dreams of our youth. A place where grown-up & child blend into one to dance to the beat of the land.
Judah's first glimpse of Disneyland
Annie's first glimpse

Annie holding Uncle J's hand
The first time I saw Judah's face in this one I died laughing & I couldn't stop. 
Then I showed him & we both couldn't stop.
I think he thought if he tried hard enough he could get it to budge. I love him.


I couldn't think of a better day than one spent with my family & best friend at Disneyland.

Also
Sarah of Flourish Design + Style is hosting 11days of giveaways on her blog. Follow the link to enter the first giveaway for an Emerson Made pretty clutch.
http://flourishdesignandstyle.blogspot.com/2010/06/11-days-of-giveaways-starts-now-with.html

3 comments:

Chris Kim Kinsley Cooper said...

What an absolutely fantastic day that was!! I was thinking I really don't think we did stop talking the WHOLE TIME. Maybe it was because we could actually get a full sentence out since my kids weren't there!! :) And can I tell you how truly blessed to be part of the Hill family. Your family is truly, truly ONE OF A KIND. And I thank the Lord that He allowed me to be a part of your lives. I love you Jamers!

The Parsons' blog said...

F. U. N. Fun!!! Disney Land is so great with little kids. To see their eyes light up...there is nothing better.

Sandhya said...

What a fun day!!! Happy Birthday! Looks like you had an amazing trip with your sweet family and friend :)